Take the test you'll actually enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn! If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate in the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $1,000 or $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota through Wellesley Toyota and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles.
- Competitive APR's on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV).
- $1,000 rebate when you purchase or lease a new Toyota Corolla or Prius c!
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease a new Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid), RAV4, Tacoma, or Yaris. Valid until 4/4/2016
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for this rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance, and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months.
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months.
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years.
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months.
Get to work. When submitting credit application, applicant must show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.